I'm having problems with my child's child support, What can I do?

The Texas Attorney General Child Support Division may be able to help! Their website, texasattorneygeneral.gov, is a great place to start. Select the Child Support Division option and look around for information about your particular situation, from making payments to enforcing orders to establishing paternity.